Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Inspiration

First, an apology: it's been a while since I've posted. I was very unhappy with my thesis... it felt like I had quite a few good points but they just looked too thrown together. So I trashed my original and have been writing it from scratch, just copying my old citations when necessary. And it's really paid off, I'm hours from completion and feeling really good about what I'm writing. You'll be seeing a lot of what I wrote, and my conclusions after weeks of deliberation very soon.

But in the meantime, I wanted to give my inspiration for continued blogging after my thesis has been completed. I stumbled upon a webpage "Technorati" which seems to index blogs and rate them by their interconnectivity: there are two other blogs that linked to IRWatch! One of the authors I know, but the other is completely new to me.

It's called The Third Site, and deals with news revolving around Eastern European missile defense and the beginnings of the "new cold war." It really feels good to know not only that people are reading what I have to say, but care enough about it to recommend it. Well I am going to return the favor, from what I've read so far The Third Site has done an excellent job of blogging about the most recent news. I'll have to let him/her know when I post regarding missile defense and Russia.

No comments: